An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this Michelin Star Restaurant set in a gorgeous part of Yorkshire.
The restaurant is ornate and beautifully decorated, creating an air of luxury for customers to breathe in as they sample the exquisite modern British cuisine available on the gastronomic tasting menus.
All produce is locally sourced and only the finest ingredients and there is private dining available.
The restaurant offers 40 Covers in an elegant setting; providing a courteous and attentive service, excellent cuisine and palate tingling wines to perfectly partner each dish.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues calmly and professionally
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Assistant Restaurant Manager to join in the success of this up and coming restaurant, should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.
Contact: Caroline Wright