An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required in this beautiful location for a Michelin Star restaurant within this luxury hotel.
The hotel creates a world of sophistication for diners by boasting an award-winning fine dining restaurant offering the highest levels of both cuisine and customer service in beautiful surroundings.
The elegant fine dining restaurant along with a cosy private dining room for more intimate dining and a chefs table.
The Michelin starred Head Chef and his talented team create an innovative modern British menu, put together using only the finest ingredients to create unique and tantalising dishes.
They offer both an A La Carte Menu along with 4, 6 and 9 course taster menus with matching wine.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues calmly and professionally
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a friendly and professional team at an establishment in a stunning part of the country.
Temporary accommodation can be provided if required.