An Assistant Restaurant Manager is needed for this unique, opulent restaurant and bar in the centre of Manchester serving Middle Eastern cuisine.
All produce is sourced from the best suppliers and put together to create a rustic menu where everything is made completely from scratch within a high spec kitchen.
The restaurant is part of an independent group of restaurants that have gone from strength to strength, so there is excellent scope to grow within the group.
They are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager with a background in a similar standard of restaurants to join and help to lead the front of house team.
You will need to be calm under pressure, and have a passion for excellent customer service, ensuring high standards are maintained throughout.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Assistant Restaurant Manager; if you’re looking for work, please apply now.