An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this lovely hotel located on the beautiful island of Jersey.
This delightful hotel is home to an award-winning restaurant, excellent facilities for conferences and is popular with weddings and events due to its picturesque location.
They are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the talented and friendly team within this high-level establishment who can help ensure the restaurant and bar are running to high standards as they look to continue with their success.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a friendly and professional team at an establishment in a stunning part of the country.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.