An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this highly acclaimed luxury hotel situated in a beautiful area Scotland.
Set in a town with lots going on, and surrounded by beautiful countryside close to the coastline, you will be part of a front of house team working in an enviable environment, who provide exceptional service in a luxurious atmosphere.
With beautifully appointed and individually designed bedrooms, this stunning property is also home to an award-winning restaurant that exudes indulgence to match its delectable menu that is brimming with modern British dishes.
The restaurant creates a romantic ambience with a stunning combination of traditional and modern design so guests can enjoy exquisite food in comfort and a luxurious atmosphere.
They are now looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager who shares their passion for friendly, professional service.
- Accommodation included
- Gratuities and service charge
- Gym membership
- Living and working in a stunning location
- Career development within a renowned hotel
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Be fully responsible for assisting the manager in the smooth running of the restaurant, staff management and training along with ordering and stock control
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting position in a beautiful establishment, then this could be the role for you!
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Reference: 05474