An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this charming country inn in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
The pub has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set within a lovely town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
The Head Chef has created a mouth-watering a la carte menu brimming with modern British dishes.
They are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager with a background in similar, high end restaurants who is passionate about great food and excellent service.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Assist in the smooth running of the gastro pub
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on individual, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
If you are an Assistant Restaurant Manager looking for a challenging new role then please apply now.
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Ref: 06923