An Assistant Restaurant Manager required for this highly acclaimed restaurant located in a charming town in East Yorkshire.
The restaurant is renowned in the local area and further afield, for its fantastic modern British cuisine and service.
The Head Chef is committed to the use of excellent local produce and has put together mouth-watering menus that reflect this.
The front of house team is friendly and professional, and are looking for someone with a passion for great food and service to join their team.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a strong background in hospitality and be looking to continue your career within an award-winning restaurant
- Be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the restaurant
- Have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have experience of working with an establishment of a similar standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations, and a passion to help drive the business forward from the front.
If you are a passionate and talented Assistant Restaurant Manager wanting to progress your career within one of the most unique and exciting restaurants in the country, then this could be the role for you.
- Contact: Danny Manners
- Reference: 06994