An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required in Devon for this award-winning restaurant set within a stunning country house hotel.
The hotel is in the most beautiful area, offering incredible views of the surrounding countryside.
The 2AA Rosette restaurant is stylishly decorated, but has retained historic features, giving it an old-world charm that creates a beautiful ambience for customers to enjoy as they sit down to an award-winning menu.
The seasonal menus on offer are a la carte as well as a mouth-watering tasting menu.
The Head Chef and his talented brigade create modern British dishes using the finest local produce.
They are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the friendly front of house team.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a friendly and professional team at an establishment in a stunning part of the country.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Temporary accommodation is available if required.