An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this stunning luxury property in an amazing location in Cornwall.
The restaurant is beautifully designed in a chic and modern style, reflecting the excellent and innovative food and service on display.
They offer a mouth-watering a la carte menu serving modern British cuisine and the Head Chef – who has a Michelin Star background – is dedicated to sourcing produce from the finest local suppliers.
As well as their award-winning food, the restaurant is also well renowned for its extensive wine lists and sources the finest wines from across the world and offers a palate tingling accompaniment to their excellent cuisine.
They are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team and help to run the restaurant.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on excellent food and service
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues calmly and professionally
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a friendly and professional team at an establishment in a stunning part of the country.
Staff accommodation is available.