An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this high level 5 Star luxury hotel located in Berkshire.
The hotel is modern in design and has a very high class and ornate décor.
They boast a 2AA Rosette Restaurant serving an a la carte menu and also have their more relaxed brasserie still serving the finest foods all made from fresh.
The a la carte menu serves traditional British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their front of house team and ensure the restaurant is running to an extremely high standard.
- Company discounts
- Competitive salary plus tips
- Bonus and rewards schemes
- Excellent career progression within an elite environment
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a friendly and professional team at an establishment in a stunning part of the country.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.