An Assistant Restaurant Manager required for this quaint restaurant situated within beautiful surroundings in North Yorkshire.
The historic building has a 4AA Rosette award winning restaurant and is traditionally designed with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires which creates a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
They are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to fit in with the lovely family run atmosphere of this establishment and join their front of house team to help the running of the restaurant.
The Restaurant serves up to 70 covers per service and the menu is put together using local produce and is modern British in design.
The finest ingredients are used to ensure the fullest flavours and the menu changes seasonally.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a friendly and professional team at an establishment in a stunning part of the country.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Temporary accommodation can be provided.