An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and talented Assistant Restaurant Manager to join this multi award winning quaint country inn situated within a beautiful area of West Yorkshire.
This historic inn is full of character and offers exquisite dining within relaxed and cosy surroundings.
They have won 3AA Rosettes for their fantastic menus, including a 6 Course tasting menu.
While the exterior exudes all the charm of a traditional pub, the interior has been transformed into a modern eatery, with bright white walls and large windows that beautifully luminate the airy dining room.
They also have a cosy bar area with low ceilings and open fire, perfect for a winters evening.
The inn also houses some beautifully appointed bedrooms that are modern and individually designed, allowing diners to sleep as well as dine in luxury.
The award-winning Head Chef has put together a delectable a la carte menu as well as mouth-watering tasting menus, brimming with Modern British dishes, and he uses only the finest local produce.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
If you’re a talented Assistant Restaurant Manager looking for an exciting new role within a friendly and elite environment, then apply now.