A talented Assistant Restaurant Manager is required in Hampshire for this award-winning 3AA Rosettes restaurant set within a stunning luxury hotel.
As well as boasting the beautifully designed fine dining restaurant, this fine establishment can offer excellent facilities for weddings and other private functions.
The restaurant has won numerous awards and has been recognised time and time again for achieving the highest standards in service.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Restaurant and Events Manager to lead the team, ensuring that the restaurant and all private functions are running to an extremely high standard as they continue to push for further awards and accolades.
- Primarily be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the restaurant and events within the establishment, ensuring that high standards are maintained at all times
- Have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have experience of working with an establishment of a similar standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example
- Ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Demonstrate a dedication to customer care, a flexible attitude as well as an ability to plan, build and motivate the team
If you are a dedicated Assistant Restaurant Manager looking for an exciting and challenging new role, apply now.