An Assistant Manager is required for this award-winning food led pub in a lovely town in Hampshire.
The pub has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set within a lovely town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with classic British pub dishes using locally sourced produce.
The pub is extremely popular for its Sunday Lunch and can serve up to 300 guests.
They are looking for someone friendly and passionate to join their front of house team.
As Assistant Manager you will:
- Primarily be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of the pub
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment of a similar standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Be responsible for staff management and training along with ordering and stock control
- Be required to cover other areas of the establishment to ensure the high standards are maintained throughout
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Assistant Manager to join in the success of this fantastic restaurant; should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.