An Assistant Manager is required for this beautiful award-winning country inn in Derbyshire.
The inn beautifully combines classic and contemporary styles to create a unique establishment that oozes rustic character.
The menu is classical British with a modern twist and this is changed seasonally with all produce being sourced from the best of local suppliers.
They also offer a bar and lounge area which is welcoming and cosy with an open fire and exposed wooden beams and offers a menu which reflects this offering the best of home comfort food.
They are looking for someone with passion and drive who is looking to push their career forward by taking this fantastic opportunity.
As Assistant Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the restaurant and bar, and provide support to the General Manager
- Ensure the day to day running of the restaurant and bar areas as well as overseeing the whole of the Inn on a daily basis
- Opening and closing and ensuring the Reception and housekeeping teams are working efficiently and solving any issues that may arise
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
- Staff management and training along with ordering and stock control
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona and you must have previous experience of working with a high-level establishment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Assistant Manager to join in the success of this up and coming restaurant, should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.