An Assistant Manager is required for this beautiful property, set within the stunning Cheshire countryside, close to the town of Knutsford.
This stunning site is set in over 100 acres of rolling countryside and provides the perfect scenery for romantic getaways, private and corporate events and weddings.
Unsurprisingly, the property attracts a wide array of business for their events, due to their reputation as well as their location.
They are looking for a talented, personable and experienced hospitality professional to join the team and assist in the smooth running of the business, helping to develop and push all sides of the company.
You will be someone who can hit the ground running in order to maximise their potential and be comfortable working on all fronts from dealing with initial enquiries, clients and customers, food and beverage and business development and support the General Manager with the day to day running of the venue along with the opportunity to also be involved with the sales side where full training will be provided.
As an Assistant Manager, you will:
- Have experience in working within a hospitality setting within food and beverage
- Help to develop the events side of the business, bringing fresh ideas and dynamism
- Oversee the bar area; ensuring staff are fully trained and meeting standards of practice and that company standards are met at all times
- Recruit staff and ensure there is an appropriate number of staff in place for each event, meaning you may be required to hire agency staff
- Put together packages for potential customers and clients, upselling the property and their events
- Be a cooperative team member who can liaise with other departments
- Report to the Managing Director and the Manager and support them in the smooth running of the property and events
You will be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure.
If you are looking for an exciting new role where no 2 days will be the same, then please apply now.