An Assistant HR Director is required in Berkshire for one of the finest 5 Star country house hotels in the UK.
This historic hotel is situated within beautiful surroundings in Berkshire and is grandly set within its own manicured lawns and gardens.
The hotel offers individually designed guest suites, a fine dining restaurant, elegant conference and banqueting rooms along with a luxury spa and traditional British afternoon tea lounges.
This impressive property has won an abundance of awards for its commitment towards achieving the highest levels of standards and service.
The department oversees the recruitment, development, communications, rewards and engagement of staff and departments across the board, ensuring these are running smoothly, meeting targets and adhering to company policy.
As Assistant HR Director you will:
- Assist with the operational execution of the internal communications policy and systems of the department
- Provide a highly effective support to all departments including; recruitment and selection, performance management, employee relations, payroll, reward and recognition and engagement
- Assist with and monitoring and reviewing the hotel’s budgeted headcount and making recommendations for review when required
- Maintain accurate personnel records in a confidential and secure location in accordance with Data Protection and relevant legislation
- Ensure full compliance with all legislative and company standards of practice
- Close collaboration and daily updates to the Director and General Manager
- Have experience within the luxury hospitality or hotel sector would be highly desirable for this role
- Be qualified or working towards a CIPD Qualification (or equivalent) is advantageous but not compulsory
- Have excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting and engaging executive teams and senior management where required
- Work closely with all teams to ensure a highly effective and timely recruitment process is in place and executed
- Identify staffing and recruiting needs; develop and execute best practices for hiring and talent management
- Have direct responsibility for recruiting and interviewing line level and senior positions
If you are an Assistant HR Director, and you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, then this could be the job you have been looking for; apply now!