An Assistant Head Housekeeper is required for this stunning country house hotel located in a beautiful area of Berkshire.
This delightful hotel has an award-winning restaurant, relaxing bar and lounge, and hosts all kinds of functions and weddings.
The hotel offers 50 bedrooms of which all have been furnished to the highest level and are traditionally designed.
The hotel is luxuriously decorated, with stunning ornamentally appointed events rooms that provide a stunning setting for weddings and all manner of private functions which the hotel is extremely popular for.
As well as all this on offer, the hotel is home to beautiful and luxury spa facilities, perfect for guests to come and pamper themselves within scenic surroundings.
As Assistant Head Housekeeper you will:
- Assist in the daily running of the Housekeeping department
- Have previous housekeeping experience and have an eye for detail and will have the highest standards
- You will be responsible for ensuring the cleaning and servicing of all bedrooms and public areas throughout the hotel to a high standard of cleanliness
- Be responsible for a team of housekeepers and you must ensure high levels of customer service is carried out throughout
- Have at least 2 / 3 years’ experience within a similar operation and be looking for an excellent opportunity within a progressive and challenging role
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding hotel that has a professional approach to training.