An Assistant Head Chef / Assistant Kitchen Manager is required for this restaurant in the city of Cardiff.
This restaurant is part of a chain across the UK, and they offer classic European dishes in a casual setting.
The restaurant is set in a beautiful building and is charmingly decorated, with exposed brick, and large windows to create an open and airy dining room.
This role can offer the ideal candidate an excellent salary as well as other benefits.
As Assistant Head Chef / Assistant Kitchen Manager you will:
- Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating your team
- Have the confidence to deputise in the Head Chef’s absence
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do “attitude
- Be a creative and talented chef with high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
If you believe you have the skill and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.