An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant General Manager to join this luxury hotel with an award winning 3AA Rosettes restaurant as well as a stylish bar and lounge area.
The hotel is located in beautiful surroundings and provides a taste of luxury for guests from the beautifully appointed bedrooms through to the bar and lounge areas and of course the award-winning fine dining restaurant.
Located in a beautiful area of Scotland, this hotel provides facilities for meetings, conferences and other events.
The entire hotel is elegantly designed and offers the perfect setting for guests to relax, dine in the restaurant, or enjoy a drink created by the expert bar staff.
As Assistant General Manager you will:
- Have a strong background in a similar standard of hotels
- Have experience in an events role
- Report to the General Manager and be responsible for all operational Heads of Department
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned and have a proven track record of success in an Operational Management role within a quality driven hotel or similar environment.
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that guest’s expectations are exceeded with a focus on attention to detail
- Be responsible for the day to day management of the operation ensuring that all departments are achieving the standards required by the Company and are operating effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided at all times by offering a friendly, efficient, informal yet highly professional service
- Most importantly they are looking for someone who is an enthusiastic individual who aspires to be the best and can offer a warm and friendly welcome to all customers to make their visit to this establishment the best it can be
If you are an Assistant General Manager with a high-level background looking for work within a stunning hotel, then this could be the role for you.
Temporary accommodation is available to help with relocation if necessary.
Reference ID: 03847