An Assistant Conference & Banqueting Manager is required for this stunning country house hotel located in a beautiful area of Lancashire.
This delightful hotel has an award-winning restaurant, beautifully designed luxury bedrooms and hosts all kinds of functions and weddings.
As well as all this on offer, the hotel is home to beautiful and luxury spa facilities, perfect for guests to come and pamper themselves within scenic surroundings.
They are looking for a talented Assistant Conference & Banqueting Manager who has experience of working within high standard hotels and who is looking to work in a high level establishment.
The hotel has many original features giving it a cosy, old-world feel. The hotel has 50 bedrooms of which all have been furnished to the highest level and are traditionally designed.
As Assistant Conference & Banqueting Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Conference and Banqueting Manager and the Food and Beverage Manager and will assist them in the day to day running of the department
- Ensure that the highest of standards are achieved at all times
- Be responsible for the conference and banqueting team including staff management, training and rotas
- Have a professional yet friendly persona and of course be dedicated in achieving and implementing excellent customer service at all times
- Have held a similar position within a hotel which is at least a 4 Star standard
- Above all have a genuine passion for your work.
If you’re a talented Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager looking for role within an excellent hotel which can offer fantastic career opportunities, apply now.
Staff accommodation is available if required.