Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager – Leicestershire – Luxury Hotel
An Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager is required for this charming luxury hotel situated within a beautiful part of Leicestershire.
The historic hotel is home to a stunning fine dining restaurant and serve a seasonally influenced menu featuring Modern British and decadent twists put together using locally sourced British ingredients from excellent suppliers.
The hotel is beautifully traditional in design, and from the moment you step inside oozes class and luxury.
The dining room is similarly laid out, providing stunning views across the hotel’s own grounds and gardens.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues calmly and professionally
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager to join in the success of this up and coming restaurant, should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.