A Head Pastry Chef is required for this beautiful country house hotel in West Sussex.
This stunning property is set within its own gorgeous grounds and is home to a fantastic fine dining restaurant which has won a multitude of awards.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- 30 Days holiday increasing with length of service
- Staff discounts
- Free staff meals provided
- Rewards scheme
The restaurant offers sublime a la carte and tasting menus, that focus on the finest local ingredients in abundance in the region.
As well as providing over 40 exquisite rooms for guests, the hotel also hosts numerous events including weddings and offers afternoon teas extremely popular with guests.
As Head Pastry Chef you will:
- Be responsible for the pastry section in all kitchens within this amazing establishment
- Produce all manner of pastries and desserts and have an elegant and clean style to produce intricate and exquisite desserts
- Manage a team of Pastry Chefs
- Be responsible for ensuring standards are maintained whilst training and motivating junior members of your team
If you are a Head Pastry Chef looking for a new and exciting role within a high-level kitchen then apply now.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 01649